Rock In Rio
ROCK HARD ROCK RIO
City of Rock: Lisbon
Add :Bela Vista Park, Dr. Arlindo Vicente Street, Lisbon, Portugal 1950080
Rock in Rio is a legendary music festival born in 1985, Brazil. Throughout the years it conquered the position of world’s biggest music and entertainment festival. Its venue (City of Rock) is an authentic theme park for music, with lots of entertainment and activities that go way beyond the concerts of the main stages – street performances, artistic expressions, exhibitions, dance shows, performances by digital influencers, cosplay, a giant Ferris wheel and many more attractions.
Rock in Rio is, no doubt, a relevant part of the history of music. After 33 years, the numbers speak for themselves
- Bruno Mars,
- Katy Perry,
- Jessie J,
- Hailee Steinfeld,
- Demi Lovato,
- The Killers, Haim,
- The Chemical Brothers,
- Xutos & Pontapes,
- Ivete Sangalo,
The Best singers of all time performing Live
- Age Limit: 4+.
- By accepting, holding or using a ticket, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, accepted and agreed to the full terms and conditions.
- Admits one (1) person of age 4 years and above only.
- Rights of admission reserved.
- Entry to the venue will start 30 minutes before the performance time.
- Strictly, No Late Entry will be permitted.
- The organiser reserves the right to alter the schedule of the event without prior intimation.
- Entry will be permitted after thorough security check and through specified entrances only.
- Re-entry is not permitted.
- No eatables, drinks, liquids, bottles, cans, tins, bags, lighters, matches and flammable items, illegal or hazardous substances are allowed inside the venue and in the seating area.
- Smoking, consumption of alcohol and other banned items/substances are strictly prohibited at the venue.
- The use of audio and/or video equipment including still cameras and any recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
- All electronics including cell phones must be switched off inside the venue once the performance commences.
- This ticket is issued according to the rules and regulations of the event organiser and the management of the venue and the ticketing company.
- The organiser shall not be responsible for any claims, demands, causes of action, injury, losses, liabilities and expenses resulting in or arising as a result of the event or any part of it.
- The organiser, the venue and the ticketing company shall not be liable for any difficulties caused by an unauthorised copy or reproduction of this ticket. Except as set out herein the ticket is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, cancelled or returned once bought.
- The ticket fee is refundable in the event the performance is cancelled by the organiser. Any other fees in connection with the performance including parking fees, per ticket internet handling fee and per order processing fee shall be non-refundable.
- The ticket is not valid for entry if the security features affixed to the ticket are tampered with.
- Parking at the venue at owner`s own risk.
- The event is subject to force majeure conditions.
- Your co-operation is solicited.
- Any dispute or claim to be settled shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Bombay High Court.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time at the discretion of the organiser.
- In order to maintain the high quality of user experience, Bigtree may collect certain information (including but not limited to personally identifiable information) from you such as name, e-mail address or telephone number at the time of booking/registration/payment. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you hereby give your consent to Bigtree to collect, receive, possess, store, deal and handle all information as provided herein for its own purposes.
- Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- 23rd June – Muse, Bastille, HAIM and more
- 24th June – Bruno Mars, Demi Lovato, Anitta, Agir and more
- 29th June – The Killers, The Chemical Brothers and more
- 30th June – Katy Perry, Jessie J, Ivete Sangalo, Hailee Steinfeld and more.